mandag 31. januar 2011

Restart!

Ok, so the weekend didn't go too well. A few beers, lots of cigarettes, and a jay. Not good, but I did it so I'll stand for it too. I had my brother here, who is not a frequent visitor, and we went out to enjoy ourselves. It was fun, but it will be a long time untill next time. That's for sure.

I didn't write anything on my blog this weekend, and I'm not sure I will in the future either. I will consider it.

Back to training again today. Bike, run, and weights. Streching aswell. I have not received my subscriptions yet, but I have a program from the internet. I will start using a program after I have my fitnesstest on wednesday. The only progress wso far is a reduction in weight by around 2 kilos, or 4 lb, and no more pain in my muscles. I also think my knee and achilles is slightly better.

See you later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar