tirsdag 1. februar 2011

Test:(

My Vo max is 32,9 ml pr min. Terribly low! Maybe I taken on too much, so maybe I'll be the first person to drown in Eidsfjorden while atempting the "Norseman Extreme." Time will show, because I'm not giving up. Maybe I'll be the first hardcore druggie to finish instead. Pretty exciting!

I went training yesterday, and the gym was crowded. Over crowded. But I did my thing. Bike, run a little bit of rowing, and some weights. I do not feel any stronger, but my fitnesstest says I'm pretty strong. Good muscles, she said. And that was just about the only good thing she did say. Some other things she said was:  "Loose weight, eat regularly, get a coach, sleep more, stress less, strech!" I wanted to say:"NO WAY!", but I knew she was right so I shut up.

Today I need to catch up on some schoolwork, so no training.

                        See ya,
 wouldn't wanna be ya!
Hey, you don't wanna be me either, so that's ok.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar