onsdag 9. februar 2011

Trouble in Paradise!

You know that feeling when everything is just perfect and then somebody comes along and ruins it all? Yeah, you do. I know it and it just happened to me. For some reason or another the government has deceided to only give me half the money I need to survive. Right now I feel lucky about my criminal past. It looks like I'll be up to old tricks in no time. It was not my plan, but a man has to what a man has to do. Many people are going to be disapointed, most of all myself. Heck, I should have known it was too good to be true!

Tomorrow I'll pack the rest of my things from the institution where I have a room and say my farewells. I'm not jumping straight back into crime, but I need to be ready when oportunity knocks, and that means ending my stay there. It is the right thing to do, so it must be done. It will be sad to end it this way, but what can I do? Let's hope a solution falls down in my lap by tomorrow.

I've just been swimming for an hour, and it feels great. I'm really getting the hang of it. So I know swimming won't be the biggest problem. My stamina is not good yet, but the technical side of it is allright. Bike an weights tomorrow. Not looking foreward to it, but it must be done. Oh yeah, I'm 98 kilos now. 3 to go and I can start running too.

Bye- bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar