søndag 20. februar 2011

Been a long time.

Everything is going so well, I have too pinch my arm to beleive it. I've had two swim sessions, three weight training, one bike and one run, and I'm starting to feel in shape.

School is going well, and no drugs, hard or soft, for the whole week. What more can I say? I got no complaints, and I have a follower. It's my mother, and I actually did the work for her, but she is a follower. Now I know there are some people out there reading the blog and I wish you all the best. It will not be a week until my next update. I hope to do it every evening, but when I stay at home I have no internet, so those days I will not be able to do it. I will try my best, because so far this looks to be the smartest thing I've done in my work to live a life without drugs.

See you soon!

1 kommentar:

  1. Så bra dette er ;) very good idea man - we have to talk soon - ta vare ;) ikke varer hehe! jofrik

    SvarSlett