fredag 11. februar 2011

A real IronMan!

I have met a guy who has finished NorseMan Extereme TWICE! He is in my class, doesn't look like an ironman, but he is. There might be hope for me too.

I went training yesterday. Weights, and that was it. I too a fitnesstest on the treadmill, and I am on level 5, with a VO2 max of 44,3. It's probarbly not very excact, but I will take another test in 4 weeks time and cheque again.

I have foun a program now, and I will post it on my blogg on sunday.

The problem with the money from the goverment is not sorted out yet, but atleast I know what the problem is. If something is going to ruin my life it is beeing dependent on them, so I will try to get independent soon.

See ya.

P.S.: That butifull picture on the top of the page, that's Ringerike prison, where I spent a year and a half. It has the highest security ranking in Norway and is certified to imprison criminals of war. It's in a butifull place, but you can't tell once you're inside because the walls are 20 feet high.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar