mandag 24. januar 2011

First day of training

I'm so tiered. Started the day talking to my therapist for two hours. Mostly about finding new people to spend my time with. Not having any contact with my criminal friends, my drug abusing friends and others that can hurt my progress is essential. I agree, but it is not easy, that's for sure. Loneliness is not something I enjoy, and I have no new friends yet. Time is key. I'm hanging in there.

I had my first workout today. 35 minutes on a stationary bike, ten minutes on a treadmill, and 45 minutes weight trainig. I'm a little proud of myself, but oh so tiered.

I'm going to bed early. Early start tomorrow, my first class this year. Criminology is interesting, specially when you have lived a life on the bad side of society.

See you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar