torsdag 27. januar 2011

Downer!

It looks like I'll never learn. I got picked up by a couple of old friends today and we went for a drive. We drove from my house to one of my friends house, he stopped outside, and went in to pick up something. As me and my other friend waited, sure enough, here comes the police. Nothing new there, and the old questions about my criminal record turned up. I guess the officer understood I had nothing to hide once my story was in the open. I suppose he had a quick check on the radio, to confirm the information, and proceeded to let us leave the area. Two of us on foot, because there was something wrong with the papers from the car.

So this should maybe not be considered a problem. The problem is I loved it. Just like back in the days. EXCITING! Really, it made me sit and think all day. Is that the problem? I love action too much? Hey, I don't know, but it sure is something I must take into consideration.

No training today, and full speed ahead tomorrow, instead.

I have to sleep on it , and tonight I'll dream in colors, and weak up in a sweat.

Good night.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar