tirsdag 25. januar 2011

PAIN!

My chest, legs and arms are in pain, but can not compare to the pain I felt when I got on a stationary bike today. But 40 minutes on bike, 10 min running, a few squats, a little streching, a set of crunches ( 12 was all I could do!). I'm hanging in there. I know the pain will go away, or get less soon. I certainly hope so.

I joined a swimmingclass today, and first session is tomorrow. One step closer to "Norseman Extreme" and it makes me happy. I also signed up for a fitnesstest on the 1. march. I'm not looking foreward to seeing the results, but it's got to be done.

I also went to the Red Cross today, where I've joined up for  some voluntary work. I learnt about poison. Yes, that included poioning by drugs, too.

No drugs, feeling ok, and my first class at university went well.

Only problem is I need to make drug- and crime- free friends, and I don't know how.

See you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar