onsdag 26. januar 2011

More pain!

So I went to swim today and I was told my legs were too low in the water. So if you want to be a good swimmer you need to be straight in the water. Water to the middle of your head, butt high, and legs too. I practised, just floating, face down, body straight, for about half an hour. I was glad there was not much swimming today because I can hardly move my arms. I'm just so sore from exercising. Soon it will get better, I know, but it feels nice to complain a little too. You know, feel a little sorry for myself.

Today I smoked a cigarette. Not good! All it did was make me dizzy. The problem is why it happened. A friend from  back in the days called me and wanted to meet. So I went to meet him. He was visiting somebody and invited me to come by. I ended up in an apartment with a very nice lady, whom I think makes a living from making men happy. There  were drugs there, and although I didn't feel that tempted, I had a cigarette just because I hoped it would help in some way. I didn't take no drugs, so I guess I should be happy. I MUST LEARN NOT TO END UP IN PLACES LIKE THAT!

Well, I'm tired. It's been a long day again and I have some serious thinking to do.

Good night.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar